Repeated drop outs

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Innuos Zenith SE

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Huawei 4G Cell router.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Innuos is connected to a Chord M scaler that is connected to a Chord Dave.

Description Of Issue
I’ve been getting repeated dropouts. Only changes have been updates from roon or Innuos. Was happening more quickly via Qobuz and Tidal however its now happening a lot via stored music on the innous. Also unable to play anything some of the time. & sometimes when adding to & deleting from playlists the update does not happen.

I have very low landline internet speed so use a Huawei 4G router that is connected to the Innuos via ethernet cable. Speeds are decent. Up until recently this had been working perfectly fine.

The Innous is your Core machine?

Are you doing heavy DSP?

Yes its my core machine. No DSP. M scaler is upscaling.

Not sure what you mean by this. A router isn’t going to make up for poor download speed.

Anyway, no matter what, you shouldn’t be having the same problem with local files.

It’s a sim in a router rather than landline.

I think I’ve narrowed the issue down to an Innuos issue. Cant see my library via InnuOS without roon.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.