Repeated incorrect alert that my Qobuz account needs upgraded

Roon Core Machine

Core version 2.0 (build 1299) situated on NAS (QNAP TS-h973AX) running os QuTS Hero and 32G RAM

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Draytek vigor 2860ac router and several switches

Connected Audio Devices

iMac Retina 5K 27 inch
Multiple sonos rooms

Number of Tracks in Library

13,000 tracks

Description of Issue

Every time I access Roon on iMac or iPhone recently I get a warning message in red with an exclamation mark to “upgrade my Qobuz account”. I have a long standing paid for account with an up to date subscription and I can log into Qobuz directly without a problem. I have logged in and out of Roon, logged in and out of my Qobuz on Roon, reinstalled my core on the NAS, but the error message keeps returning.

I’m having exactly the same problem. Also Core version 2.0 (build 1299) and Qobuz content is streaming fine.

[moderated] removed email address.

Probably you don’t want to show your email address to the world

Hi @James_Campbell,

Are you still experiencing this issue on the most recent build? Out of curiosity, did you originally create your Qobuz account through Facebook?

In any case, let’s safely reset the streaming component of your Roon database after performing a Backup to remove any cached information concerning a previous Qobuz login.

• Exit out of Roon
  • Find and open your Roon database
  • Navigate to /Library/Roon/Cache
  • Move the contents of the /Cache folder elsewhere or rename to /Cache_old
  • Try restarting Roon and verify if the issue still occurs

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.