Report Roon Streaming Preferences Issues here

Thank you for the heads-up @Kopftelefon - we appreciate it. Some users are seeing it after a single reboot, others after two. We’re happy to hear that it’s visible for you now and apologize for the slight delay. :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Working great here. Thanks for implementing this.

2 Likes

@jamie - you should be happy that you have such fast testers of new features around the world :slight_smile:

Max

4 Likes

It took 2 core resets. Now the new settings are visible.

1 Like

We are, indeed! :v:t2: :pray:t2:

@jamie , a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone at Roon for listening to your subscribers wants & needs. This is a feature that will set Roon one more level higher when it comes to the best streaming platform available. Bravo!

7 Likes

Thank you @Neil_Small, our apologies for the slight delay in visibility while our system was handling the settings surge. :pray:t2:

2 Likes

I had to physically restart the server running my Roon core. Just installing the new update didn’t do it. Now I see it

1 Like

Installed on my Nucleus and update iPad app and hurrah the feature is there. A welcome update.

1 Like

+1 on reboot leading to visibility of new settings.

2 Likes

Several reboots of both core and remotes doesn’t work for me. I do see options two and three “prefer edited versions clean” and the “MQA encoded content” option. But i do not see the first option “Streaming service preference”. I’m running version 988 on an intel nuc/rock. remotes are Macbook, Iphone, Ipad. Is this because i’m only using one streaming service (Qobuz)?

Showed up for me straight away after updating remote then core. Not overly fussed about this update myself as I don’t have an issue with choosing which to play manually and Radio is just that, but good that they are listening to the users and community.

1 Like

Be hard to make a choice with just one :slightly_smiling_face:
Yes it’s because you only have one.

2 Likes

Not showing for me after multiple reboots…

Are your clients updated too?

Yes, on the latest versions

@ged_hickman1 I’ve started and re-started Roon Remote and Roon Server/headless several times. I’ve also logged out of the Core from the Remote several times to no avail. Any thoughts? Thanks!

BD: 988

Hey @Robert_Kuijs, correct, as @ged_hickman1 indicated if you only have a single streaming service synced you won’t see settings for streaming services preferences. There’s no preference to offer. :+1:t2:

Hi @Flachead, are you not seeing them on your Android remote by chance? It looks like that device is still on Build 970.

1 Like

Oh, I missed this. And this is the case for me. @ged_hickman1 please disregard. Thanks @jamie - I need to be more thorough…

1 Like

Hi @Joshua_Nelson - watch for a PM from me in a moment. I may have additional details for you. :pray:t2:

1 Like