Request to Cancel Subscription Auto-Renewal (ref#OGD27F)

I am very frustrated that there is no easy way to make sure my subscription does not auto renew in November. I do not use it enough to justify costs, and you are raising costs by 25%, which is just another example of a post pandemic money grab and insulting. Please confirm that my account will not renew. Thank you!!!

1 Like

I also believe you can cancel via logging in to your Roon account here - https://account.roon.app/en/login?id=9FE57595-FD11-4E28-B37F-9C5C29A9CC5B

Once cancelled you won’t be billed from my experience early on with Roon before I became a lifer. :innocent:

2 Likes

Hey @Jeff_Costantin,

We’re so sorry that it wasn’t apparent you could cancel your subscription anytime from your account page. @AMT is exactly right — thank you for chiming in.

I wanted to confirm that you have successfully canceled your yearly subscription. There will be no automatic renewal, rather, the subscription will just end in November.

1 Like

Always happy to help. I’m glad I was correct on this occasion :face_with_hand_over_mouth::wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.