Reset of Roon Database & Settings problem

Hello. Please help!!!
Sound stage of my Nucleus + completely destroyed. I can’t reset Roon Database & Settings
“Status”:Failure",exitcode":2
Reinstallation of operating system do not give results.
Снимок экрана 2021-01-10 в 22.14.19

Hi @Yury_Kochetkov,

There is currently a problem with the Reset Roon Database & Settings option in Roon OS that our team is working to resolve. There is a workaround to reset things that I can share, but this may be something we can resolve without needing to do this.

Can you elaborate on the issues that you’re seeing?

Hello Dylan.
Thanks for answer. Аudio files are played, but not correctly, the localization of the instruments is completely gone. It looks like the audio drivers are not working correctly. I have reinstalled the software many times. After reinstolling the Nucleus works correctly for a while 3-5 min then the problem comes back.
Did you do anything remotely with my Nucleus? At the moment everything is working fine.
Best regards.
Yury

Hi @Yury_Kochetkov,

I just wanted to check in and see if things are still working okay for you. Let me know!

Everything work well now. Thenk you.

Hello Dylan.
After a short time of correct operation, the problem returned again.
Yury.

Hi @Yury_Kochetkov,

Can you share a screenshot of the signal path when experiencing this?

Hello Dylan.
The system works correct at the moment. The signal path every time the same and changing not affected at the problem, but when was a problem I saved support package. I can send it.
Best regards
Yury

Hello Dylan.
I have problems with sound again. Reinstalling operating system did not help. I do not understand what happened Nucleus worked some days perfect but problem returned again.
Best regards
Yury

Soundstage totally destroyed again.

Hi @Yury_Kochetkov,

Are you able to record a video of what you’re experiencing so we can better understand the problem?

If you play to a different device besides the Mutec do you experience the same thing?

Hello Dylan.
At the moment Nucleus works good i very hope it for a long time. If it happened again i will record video. At the different devices i experience the same thing i made tests many time. Thank you very much.
Best regards
Yury

Hello Dylan.
After several days of stable work of Nucleus problems recurred. I reinstall the system but nothing changed. The sound stage is destroyed.
Best regards
Yury

Good day.
Unfortunately, after a week of flawless work of Nucleus. The problem came back.
Yury