Return Of Same Problem - In Roon, When I Select Playing An Album, It Just Runs Through Each Selection

Sonic Orbiter Roon Core
Sonore Ultra Rendu Network Streamer"

I opened this problem a few days back. My earlier ticket was closed, after it seemed everything was working again (although we did not identify what the problem was). Now it’s back again every time I try to listen to music. When I go to Roon on my iPad, start it up and select something to play, as soon as it starts to play, it goes instantly from the first song, to the second, to the third, until it reaches the last song on the album, it goes past that, and then nothing happens. You see this happen on the screen as the cursor moves right from one song to another without anything being played. I’ve restarted Roon half a dozen times, rebooted the ipad, etc. I can’t imagine what’s causing this?

Carl was assisting on the last ticket. I can sometimes clear it if I reboot the power supply for the Ultra Rendu, reboot the UltraRendu, reboot my DAC (which is a real pain, as it is tubed) reboot the Sonic Orbiter, reboot the iPad, and reboot my cable router. I can’t keep having to do all this just to be able to listen to music. Thanks for any assistance.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sudden, Bizarre Problem With Roon On My iPad Pro