ROCK can be discovered on the app only on NUC startup

I have a problem. I have recently purchased and built my NUC. I have installed Roon ROCK on it following great guidance from Roon’s website and everything seems to work great but…
I can only connect to Roon iOS on NUC at NUC’s startup if I disconnect the app it can’t discover Roon iOS on my NUC anymore and I have to reboot my NUC to be able to connect again.

Some details on your equipment,OS levels, network would help.

Hi @Artur_Kowalczyk,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Is the iOS app the only remote that experiences this issue?

@dylan
I use NUC8i3BEH with Roon ROCK installed along with my Nas drive WDMYCloud, both connected to router by ethernet cables. NUC connected to my Primare Amplifier with Bluetooth A to B cable. My phone is latest Google pixel with Roon app installed as remote. The app can only discover Roon on NUC on NUC’s start up once it will loose connection it never see ROCK again untill restarting the NUC. My other PC with windows and windows tablet connects without issues.
Any idea???

@dylan @support ny chance someone can try to help me fixing it???

Hi @Artur_Kowalczyk,

What does your network setup look like? Can you list the model/manufacturer of your networking gear? Can you ensure that you have enabled “multicast routing” if you have such option on your router?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.