Rock does not connect to internet

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

ROCK 1.0 build 227 on NUC 7i7BNH

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Router FritzBox 6490 Cable (IP range 192.168.178.xx)
Other devices are working perfectly either connected via Wi-Fi or ethernet.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Bluesound Vault 2, Innuos Zen MK3, both ethernet

Description Of Issue

ROCK has been stable until a a few days ago when I disconnected remote and subsequently could not complete the login process to reconnect with ROCK. ROCK UI can be accessed but will not connect to internet. Roon Remote App has most recent update.

Things I tried

• Changed DNS from 192.168.178.1 to 8.8.8.8 or 1.1.1.1
  • Created DHCP reservation on FritzBox
  • Deactivated software packet and acceleration on FritzBox
  • Multiple reboots and server software restarts, reinstallation of operating system and reset of Roon database and setting.
  • Multiple reboots of router

Hi @IGSV04

I enabled diagnostics, and it looks like requests to our servers to log in are timing out:

04/15 13:00:11 Warn: Error in web request https://accounts5.roonlabs.com/accounts/3/logout: NetworkError (The operation has timed out.)

Do you have another machine on the network you can temporarily try to use as a Core? Does it connect okay?

I have set up the Innuos Zen MK3 as core and it connects properly, many thanks. Any idea when the timing out issue will be resolved?