I’ve just install rock on an intel 7i3 nuc, which meets the specs. I followed all the instructions regarding the bios settings etc and successfully have rock installed with music on an attached usb drive and I can play music through my ipad which I use to control things. However.
When I went to settings audio to add end points, my ipad could be seen but it took ~10mins to enable, but it finally did. I also have an ATV 4K which took as long to enable but finally did. The 3 hdmi outputs connected to core refuse to enable. They have just sat there for best part of an hour saying enabling. When I go to the device setup for the ATV or the ipad all I see is an “audio device” with a speaker icon, “volume limits” saying volume is fixed and a show advanced dropdown. Soon after the windows loads, a little message pops up between the greyed out “load defaults” and “cancel” buttons saying “Error:MethodMissing” So something is amiss here.
Everything is on the same network subnet as I can see the shared rock data folder from my laptop and the ipad plays music.
From the rock web page