Rock loosing contact with HQPe

After the final 2 updates; i.e. Roon automatic update and manual HQPe, because Roon told me to, I keep loosing the connection. It plays a while then just loose contact. It replies when trying to restart playback, Roon cannot get connected to HQPe, så HQPe needs to be restarted to establish the link again. Don’t know what is wrong, I just heard from other threads it was necessary to make a complete update 'cuz there was something new in their communication. Well, the works is not done yet.

Anyone cares to fill in the blanks? Am I the only one? Is there any work on this?

Moved to support area.

Hi @Stefan_Andersson1 ,

Are you using the latest Roon & HQPlayer builds?

1 Like

Yepp, as late as they can be. :slight_smile:

Hi @Stefan_Andersson1 ,

Thanks for letting us know that HQPlayer has been updated. In this case, can you please provide some more details regarding your setup so that we can understand how HQPlayer and your Core are communicating? Can you please fill out this template?

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.