ROCK not updating

This community shows up.

2 Likes

I now have to wonder what’s going on with my Core. I definitely installed the correct .bin. I know this is going to come back to haunt me sooner or later.

At the same time I am beta testing the new PS Audio DirectStream DAC MKII. These Roon issues are messing with my fun!

2 Likes

Nice problem to have!

1 Like

The DAC is fantastic. I have the MKI and I really liked it. The MKII is better in every way. It’s got some beta problems that are being worked out. But the I2S connection from my Rendu Signature SE through a Kitsune KTE SU-2 to the MKII via I2S is excellent. After 150ish hours of continuous streaming, the soundstage suddenly opened up and instruments sound as close to real as I’ve heard in our house.

1 Like

I think I’ll poke at this more tomorrow.

Thanks again! If you are in the States: Happy Thanksgiving!

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m Canadian, so Thanksgiving is done and dusted. But we do appreciate the mid week football games. Between them and the World Cup I’ll be busy.

1 Like

Just to be safe, I installed the “roon-earlyaccess.bin”. At least everything matches. I’ll revisit getting off of EA tomorrow.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.