Rogue primary artist on Marika Hackman's latest album

I have no idea who Gillian Maguire is, and isn’t mentioned in the credits at all, so believe this to be an metadata error at one of your providers. I can untick the incorrect artist to hide her, but prefer to get the source fixed.

thanks
Nick

Apparently, Gillian plays strings on the record (source: Discogs), but is by no means a primary artist, which is what Allmusic is showing.

I have submitted a correction to Allmusic in case that is the only source of the error

1 Like

Hi @Stampie,

I’ve also reached out to our metadata provider about correcting this. I’ll be sure to update you once I’ve heard from them. Thanks for the report!

1 Like

Hi @dylan. What is the best procedure to follow to get metadata corrected? I have submitted corrections to AllMusic but I have not yet seen any corrections done. Roon, however, has submitted corrections for me and things are fixed within a couple of days. Thanks.

I love Marika Hackman… thanks for the heads-up on a new album!

Hi @dylan, just checked and can confirm Gillian Maquire is no longer showing up as a primary artist.

thanks
Nick

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.