We are releasing another bug fix release ahead of the weekend. We are thrilled that tens of thousands of you are up and stable running Roon 1.3, and our support team is working hard to gather information from those of you that are still having issues.
This has been our biggest release ever, and this is the busiest we have ever seen Community, so we appreciate everyone’s patience as we work to answer every question, acknowledge every suggestion, and resolve every support issue.
We appreciate all the feedback and look forward to talking with you all soon – thanks everyone!
The Team at Roon Labs
Roon 1.3 (Build 196) Release Notes
Roon Build 196 is now live for OSX, Windows, Windows (64 Bit), and Linux. Updated versions of Roon for Android and iOS have been submitted to their respective App Stores and will be available upon approval.
All platforms and apps should update automatically
Changes and Bug Fixes In Roon Build 196:
- Linux storage fixes for USB drives
- QNAP issue resolved that caused systems to become unresponsive
- PDF loads properly on Android
- Fixed a bug that was causing us to not detect storage on some Linux configurations
- HDMI multichannel fixes for Windows and Mac
- Migration issue that can result in no audio devices or database issues resolved
- Dark theme inconsistency on phone resolved
- Images added for Sonos zp-80
- Typo fixed (“Verson”)