Another round of bug fixes is rolling out to all platforms. This release addresses a number of issues reported to us over the last week – the full list is below.
That should do it for today’s maintenance release. Thanks everyone!
The Team at Roon Labs
Roon 1.3 (Build 209) Release Notes
Roon Build 209 is now rolling out for OSX, Windows, Windows (64 Bit), and Linux. Updated versions of Roon for Android and iOS have been submitted to their respective App Stores and will be available upon approval.
Build 75 of Roon Bridge is also live for all platforms.
All platforms and apps should update automatically
Changes and Bug Fixes In Roon Build 209:
- Search crash fixed
- Issues removing items from queue after using radio thumbs fixed
- PEQ doesn’t hiccup after changing range if auto-apply is on
- Proper version of Discover page shown when opening bookmark on mobile
- Fixed crashes when opening certain bookmarked pages
- Master section added to TIDAL page on mobile
- Improved Sonos discovery
- Track Grouping: scrolling fixed when moving track between the multi-disc albums
- Fixed accented tracks being skipped in playlist
- Album details: crash fixed when merging tracks