A new maintenance release of Roon is now rolling out to all platforms, with a couple of 1.4 bug fixes ahead of the holiday.
We appreciate all the feedback about 1.4 and we hope everyone is enjoying it! We’re thrilled with all we’ve accomplished in 2017, and we are looking forward to taking Roon even higher in 2018.
Thanks for a great year everyone!
The Team at Roon Labs
Roon 1.4 (Build 294) Release Notes
Roon Build 294 is now rolling out for OSX, Windows, Windows (64 Bit), and Linux. Updated versions of Roon for Android and iOS have been submitted to their respective App Stores and will be available upon approval.
All platforms and apps should update automatically.
Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements in Roon Build 294:
- Fixed an issue where DSD->PCM conversions can fail
- Fixed bad copy on Queue
- Mobile: Fixed spacing issue on Queue if large number of tracks are queued
- Mobile: Track search results use proper “Tracks and Performances” rules
- Zone picker does not overlap the footer
- Line art updated
- Meridian 251
- Allo Boss, Piano, Piano 2.1, DigiOne