Roon 1.4 needs to re-enable devices

Hi, since 1.4 if I turn a dac off and on again, Roon loses its past state. It means that I have to go to settings and enable the device, customize preferences and zone.
I have a Moon DAC connected to a mac mini (bridge), and an Oppo HA-2SE connected to my macbook.
Anyone suffering the same?

In addition, even though the Oppo does DSD, I can not upsample to DSD as I do with the Moon DAC.

Thanks!

Hi; @Maximiliano_Doweck, thanks for the report! Could you please elaborate how exactly do you turn your DAC off? (I mean you connect-disconnect it from your machine or somehow else). Could you also share your device settings in Roon for Oppo DAC here? It that’s convenient for you, just send a screenshot that device’s settings.

Thanks!

Ivan

In the case of the Oppo, as it doubles as a desktop DAC and also as a mobile dac/headphone amp, I just turn it off from the volume knob. Attaching screenshots.
Re my DSD upsample comment, I figured that out. As my settings are usually done once and forget, I didn’t realize I had to change the DSD strategy param first to DoP.
Thanks!

Sorry for the late reply here, @Maximiliano_Doweck and thanks for the information! As for Oppo DAC, am I right that now it upsamples to DSD? If not you should enable Sample Rate Conversion in DSP Engine Settings.

As for Roon losing the DAC when you turn it off: could you please reproduce this issue once again and then send us a set of logs form your Core (macbook if I am getting it right)? I will contact you with more details via PM.

Thanks for your patience

Ivan