Roon 1.6 Feedback Thread

The criticism you received was directly based on the flawed software that you sent out. You may not like the criticism, but when you distribute software with bugs, you get complaints based on what you send us.

I really don’t appreciate the condescending tone.

I first posted on this in a separate thread, and no one from Roon responded. That thread included similar examples based on this bug, which you ignored and did not respond to.

tripleCrotchet or Tony posted all of the examples you cited – and he posed them two full days ago – and you ignored them.

You then asked for more examples, directly based on what Tony and others posted:

So I complied with your request and provided them.

Now you post a condescending response that there is not enough hours in the day for you to respond.

That is precisely what I did. For what it’s worth, it was my criticism of your buggy software that finally got your attention and caused you to focus on the fact that you have a bug.

You could have saved all of us a considerable amount of time if you had read the thread from a full week ago, or Tony’s post two full days ago, and focused on the examples that he posted. Then none of this would have been necessary.

You think we are wasting your time? Well, ditto.

I am close to asking for a complete refund of my lifetime subscription, not that you would care.