Roon 1.8 A Total Disaster - All my audio devices have disappeared

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

TEXT GOES HERE
I see my library on my Mac Mini (Yosemite). My devices - Uniti Star and Airplay 2 B&W A5’s and Airplay Sonica DAC are all gone. What is going on?
Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Ethernet
TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
MacMini is the Core. The Uniti Star under 1.7 accessed the Core as an NAS. B&W A5’s and Sonica DAC access via Airplay. 1.8 can’t find of the audio devices!

TEXT GOES HERE
I updated my iPad and iPhone apps to 1.8 before updating the MacMini. I see the library in the 1.8 mode, but it isn’t much good if there’s no way to access any audio devices!

TEXT GOES HERE

Try restarting your Core. It worked for me and others.

Same problem… Have to restart the core.

Hello @Michael_Lodico,

Have you been able to resolve this issue with a reboot of the Core?

I can’t figure out why my iPhone 12 Pro and iPad Air no longer work as Roon Remotes. I’ve downloaded the latest versions of the app. I can now only use Roon using my MacBook Pro.

The remotes now are working. I can’t figure out why I have two Cores with identical information, but only one of them works. Anyway, deep sigh of relief.

restarted core repeatedly. iphone “connects” to my dac thru rasp pi. shows playing , no audio.
android tablet shows 'connected" to dac thru rasp pi playing a different selection, no audio
desktop shows “connected” to DAc thru rasp pi and playing yet another selection of music, no audio
WOW!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.