Roon 1.8 and TIDAL

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

MacOS Catalina 10.15.7/Roon 1.8 build 764

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Full UniFi-based network

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Marshall Acton, Naim MuSo Qb

Description Of Issue

TIDAL just became available in my country (Croatia) and I was anxious to get it just so I can try Roon. I succesfully logged in to TIDAL from roon, but when I access TIDAL all items are empty. If I go to MY FAFOURITES it says, literally: “Failed to load aritists” and “Failed to load tracks :(”

Without TIDAL, Roon makes no sense for me, so please help.

Regards,

Tom

Hi @Tomislav_Lovasic,

Support for Croatia region TIDAL accounts isn’t available in Roon just yet, but our team is working on this now and it should be soon. Thanks for your patience as we work to get this resolved!

Hi Dylan!
Thank you very much for your response. Since Roon is pretty much useless to me until such time comes that TIDAL Croatia is available in Roon, can you please “park” my membership? Once TIDAL does become available, I will resume with payments.

Regards,

Tom

Nevermind…it seems that the integration started working…

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.