Roon 1.8 (build 778) Feedback

Why has the scrollbutton been removed from the history on the iPad interface? It takes forever to get back in time in the history now. If anything the scrollbutton should have been made more responsive to changes, so that you can control the scroll speed.

1 Like

If I select an artist in 778, how can I see the albums of that artist?

It just seems to show a few tracks and similar artists and stuff, and the bio, but not the albums I have of that artist. Is this intentional?

Select Discography under artist pic

If I’m understanding you correctly, you just click/tap the discography link.

Well said. I agree.

There’s currently an issue where not all albums of an artist are shown:

1 Like

since the new update my rock server (nuc) always loses the connection if i don’t play anything for 20 minutes. I then have to turn it off at the switch and start again from scratch.
does anyone else have the problem?

I tried to replicate this on my iPhoneX as remote and RoonRock core on IntelNuc but I it works alright for me. I have a tag with 42 albums. No problem here.

I use a rock server on a NUC (Intel NUC Frost Canyon Tall I7-10710U) but I have not noticed this problem.

Where have all the Focus selections gone?? Is this a glitch or have I done something?

This looks like an issue I am having as well. I have described it here. So far no response from @support

Ah so it’s a glitch then. I’ve just got the spinning Roon symbol where the Focus selections should be. That’s on my iPad. iPhone seems ok for now.

Under artist in my library not all albums show up.

It could possibly be linked to this issue? Which Roon are investigating:

Good- Ok thanks! Yeah. upon further checking, I get some artist’s albums coming up and not others. It’s weird! It’s a known phenomenon at least :slight_smile:

Hi, noticing this sort of duplication of audio devices…

Similar but I’m not in discography. Just artist>all albums>my library. A good deal are not listed

The topic also includes people encountering issues on the Artist>‘Overview’ tab.

It might be worth posting some screenshots of your issue over on that topic.

I posted this further up the thread but might have something to do with the discovery page also:

1 Like

How about my licence…?Will we stopped and resume when problem will be resolved?
I hope yes…