Roon 1.8 (Build 806) Feedback

Not so daily mixes gone again.

Just tried it on my iPad, no sign of daily mixes. Are they hiding somewhere? I did see them on my Android device once, but not today there, either.

I’ve given up bothering at all about this until the properly sort it out as even when it does appear it full of repeats for me.

1 Like

I only have a personal library and search results are completely irrelevant. I can no longer find tracks that I know I have! This update completely ruined my Roon experience.

Same issue for me. Re-sync did not solve it. No daily mixes

The Daily Mix: Hear today, but not tomorrow

1 Like

They were great when I had them - saved several and the algorithm clearly knows what I am enjoying,

Unfortunately has disappeared - I look forward to seeing them again as I’m basically too lazy to choose my own music these days!

3 Likes

On Build 806, if you go to Settings :arrow_right: About, the version check will often hang or take long time to finish the check. In previous builds I never had this experience. Do more people experience this?

Pretty much instantaneous for me.

Yes, it takes very long time.

Yes, same over here.

I also noticed the other day it took much longer than normal. I’ve never noticed a lag like this before.

Not something that I check regularly, but this thread prompted me to try, and sure enough, there is quite a lag in checking status!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Roon search sucking
 Please provide examples

Instant for me (i5 & 16Gb ram)

A post was split to a new topic: Daily mixes disappeared again

A post was split to a new topic: No Daily Mixes for me, today

A post was split to a new topic: Daily Mixes gone again for me too

On the home page, can you guys remove the sections “Recent listening” and “What you’ve been listening to” or at least make them optional?

4 Likes