Roon 1.8 (Build 831) Feedback

Just don’t put the iPhone in your pocket wearing tight jeans :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am happy to let others experiment with volume control on their phones. Tweeters can be very expensive to replace, and difficult to impossible to source on some older speakers. Cheers!

Not seeing this with my regular Atom and Android increments in 1’s in both cases.

• Removed unused Facebook connect functionality

This makes me happy.

3 Likes

Sounds great thank you :smiley:

1 Like

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: 1.8 Build 831 mutes my iPad (only used as a Remote)

I figured that would be the case. Hopefully the impact is minimal.

Not a big fan anymore since 1.8. Ugly interface. Still no album art in the Playlist on an iPhone back as in the previous version.

1 Like

I’m not seeing that option in my setup screen…? No doubt something I’ve not done, help!

The screenshot is my laptop but I have the same options on my android phone

How did you do that? For me, Roon is still changing the iPad system volume every time I use the app, although I disabled the Lock Screen feature :slightly_frowning_face:

You only see that particular option in the Roon settings on an iOS or iPadOS device.

Aha, I see, good point, I had not thought of that. But then, I never use my phone for Roon control and only have audible notifications on the phone.

4 Likes

You will find your phone unlocks too quick with face recognition so once the Roon app is open, just drag the screen down from the top and you will see the widget

@mike This is unfortunately really annoying. All other apps like Tidal, Spotify, Qobuz etc have it. So to say industry standard and important for orientation within playlists etc

When will this be back again?!

Told you it would be me…my Android Roon Remote app hadn’t updated. Doh…

I would love to see a future full Soundiiz integration.

1 Like

Create a topic in #roon:feature-suggestions, explaining what this integration would do and if it’s not obvious, why it needs to be IN Roon.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Issue with RoPieeeXL after update

I update both my iPhone and iPad remote apps and now have no version tab nor do see another way to select what version I want to play or add to my library. I’m assuming I’m missing something obvious.

2 Likes