ROON 2.0/ARC Shut up and take my moneyf

Roon Core Machine

INTEL NUC ROCK I3, 16gb RAM 256 samsung solid state>NAD M12>External amp>speakers

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Hardwired total network from TPLINK router >Gigabit Fiber internet

Connected Audio Devices

NAD M12>amplifier>speakers

Number of Tracks in Library

Not sure, I stream everything

Description of Issue

No technical issues, I have paid for 2 years of service with Roon. Your ARC update covered the only complaint I ever had which was mobile. This has been solved and I would like to buy a lifetime sub. Is there any kind of upgrade to get a reduced price on the lifetime sub for years served? Thank you for your companies hard work. KEEP IT UP!

3 Likes

Paging @accounts

5 Likes

Hey @Sammy1358,

It is lovely to see that the latest update was what was needed to make you want to become a lifetime subscriber. We’d be delighted if you used Roon to enjoy music everywhere from now on.

As much as I’d like to have different news, previous payments cannot be credited towards the purchase of a lifetime subscription (with the exception of the yearly subscription within 30 days of purchase; please, see here).

If your heart is set on the lifetime subscription, we think it would be best to actually wait for you current subscription to expire, so that you don’t lose any of the Roon access you already paid for.

Thank you for your support so far :pray:t2:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.