We’re getting ready to ship a
production release this week and wanted to get this out to you in advance of that. This build corrects a number of issues identified internally as well as here in the Early Access group. This build is identical to what will be released to production later in the week. The complete changelog is below.
Thank you for your continued support,
The Team at Roon Labs
What’s new in this release?
|Roon / RoonServer||2.0 (build 1149) earlyaccess|
|Roon ARC||1.0 (build 75) earlyaccess|
|Roon Remote (Android / iOS)||2.0 (build 1149) earlyaccess|
- Resolved an issue with broke ‘X’ button in Text filter
- Resolved an issue with screen flickering when text filtering doesn’t return any results
- Resolved an issue where discography tab can become unusable after using scroll function
- Resolved an issue where Downloaded status icon was present for tracks from the streaming service during playlist download
- Resolved ARC background crash
- Removed macro-scrolling from screen it wasn’t design for
- Resolved an issue where macro-scrolling in Roon was returning incorrect sort keys in case of Date / Date Added sort
Cores, remotes, and ARC installations already running
earlyaccess should update automatically. If you need to reinstall, the latest
earlyaccess builds can always be found at the following links.
|Linux: †||Easy Installer||Full Package|
|Nucleus / ROCK:||See Help Center–needs link|
|Android APKs:||Roon Remote||Roon ARC|
† Information on loading Roon on Linux can be found here. Please use the files linked here in place of those from the help center article when loading