Ubiquiti EdgeRouter 5 PoE
Netgear Orbi RBR20
Netgear Orbi RBS20

Connected Audio Devices

AirPlay 2 and Chromecast

Number of Tracks in Library

31,690 tracks

Description of Issue

Since installing Roon 2.0 on my Roon Core, I find that the Roon app on the Core regularly crashes after a few minutes, even when I’m not playing music (the app may, however, be indexing newly added songs as they’re downloading to my machine unattended).

Hey @Omar_Chaudhry,

You have my sincerest apologies for the delayed response here, we’ve been dealing with a higher-than-usual volume following our release and we’re working as quickly as we can to get back to everyone.

I wanted to check in on this thread to see if you were still experiencing crashes while running 2.0? If so, please write down the date and time of when you experience this next and we’ll enable diagnostics on your account to take a closer look :+1:

I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply :pray:

1 Like

Ben,

I decided to decommission my Mac Mini and reinstall my Core on a newer MacBook running the latest version of iOS. No problems on the new configuration. I can only guess that the issue was with the older macOS. But in terms of my specific issue, I’ve resolved it by moving to a newer system.

Thanks,

• Omar
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.