Roon Abruptly Stopped Playing

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Linux Laptop, Roon Server installed on laptop

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Xfinity modem, ethernet connection

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Node 2i connected to ■■■■■ Modi Multibit dac connected to Feliks headphone amp

Description Of Issue
Roon abruptly stopped playing and went to an account sign in page. Upon signing in I got the message that I was already signed in using the Linux laptop. It sais to go back if that was the core I was using. I did and got the sign in page again. Upon signing in I experienced the already signed in page. How do I fix this? My subscription doesnt lapse till March.

Hello @William_Saimond, and my apologies for the trouble here. Has this become a recurring issue or did it just happen the day you reported it? Do you have any other cores set up? Lastly, if the issue arises again, could you please reply here with a timestamp (the date and time you experience the issue) so I can enable diagnostics for your account?

I managed to fix the problem by clicking the “Unauthorize” button. Thank you for responding so quickly. I tried many fixes but that is the one that finally worked. Thank you

Hello @William_Saimond, that’s awesome news! Please let me know if the issue returns.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.