Roon acting very slow

Yep same behaviour here.

Great, I found the log-file using the console. Strange enough Roon is acting fast as lightning at the moment. I keep the console open and see what happens during the day.

Things has gone back to normal: very, very slow. What can I do with these log-files to solve this? And why doesn’t Roon respond?

I see similar behavior here. If I reboot twice per week I’m usually ok, but if I forget for a few days it sometimes slows down. Once slowed down, if I try playing another song from the same album it hangs for 20-30 seconds. If I go to another artist/album and choose a song it usually fires right up.

Does anyone know why Roon doesn’t respond here on his topic?

I dont see support being tagged so tagging it @support any help here for this issue?

I have no way of knowing but I am having the same issue and suspect it may have something to do with my reluctance to install the newest bug filled version of Roon. Just call me suspicious.

Hey @Audiomark,

Thanks a whole lot for reporting this in such detail - I am very sorry it took us this long to react (thanks @CrystalGipsy for tagging us).

I’ve moved this thread into our technical team’s queue. You’ll hear from one of them here.

Thanks yet again for your patience :pray:

Hi Rebeka,

Thanks for the reply. I didn’t know that it was necessary to tag Support, but I’m glad that @CrystalGipsy helped. I hope that you can resolve this issue. It’s very annoying, especially since I’m using Roon several hours a day during my work at home. Let me know if you need more information.

@support

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Zen Mini core is slow

Hi @beka. I haven’t heard anything from @support yet. The issue is terrible annoying, so annoying that I seriously consider stop using Roon if this doesn’t stop. And I’m a lifetime subscriber. I need help. But maybe I don’t know where to get the answer or a reaction. Should @support reply in this thread and should I just wait? Shoud I go elsewhere?

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

@support

This is what I posted a few days ago. No response, from your side. Topic was closed without a solution. What did I do wrong. I need help with this.

Hi @rebeka. I haven’t heard anything from @support yet. The issue is terrible annoying, so annoying that I seriously consider stop using Roon if this doesn’t stop. And I’m a lifetime subscriber. I need help. But maybe I don’t know where to get the answer or a reaction. Should @support reply in this thread and should I just wait? Shoud I go elsewhere?

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply.

I’ve re-opened and merged topics.

Let tag @support and @dylan for you.

Thanks, @Carl. Hopefully @support or @dylan has a solution for this. Something is wrong, I’m not the only one.

1 Like

Please, Roon, can you give some kind of a reaction? Please let us know that you’re investing this? Please communicate! I’m losing my faith in your beautiful company.

@support

Hey @Audiomark,

Thank you for keeping in touch on this thread. I’m very sorry you haven’t yet heard back from either one of our technicians.

Any minor (let alone major) issue can easily become an annoyance if repeated enough times. What you’re describing doesn’t sound like it allows for a pleasant music listening experience.

Please, know our technical team hasn’t overlooked this.

I want to apologize for having to ask for your patience to be stretched just a bit longer - until Monday (as support is closed over the weekend). I’ll make sure one of us gets back to you on Monday.

Please, sit tight :pray:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Roon taking up to 20 seconds to start playing

Hello @Audiomark and everyone else :blush: :wave: ,

I was hoping that you’d be able to try one more step: could you please change your Router’s DNS servers from the ISP provided ones to Cloudflare DNS, Quad9 or Google DNS.

Please, let me know if that helps. Based on our experience, it should :nerd_face: