Roon add automatically albums to my library everyday

How can I eliminate this issue. Every day I have hundreds of new songs/albums at my library that I dont want. It turning me crazy if I dont open it a couple of days I have to delete thousands of songs manually.

That is not a typical behavior. I recommend changing your password to your system/Roon/streaming service

4 Likes

It doesnt work…today I wake up with 111 new songs…will have to cancel my subscription is insane!

Do you have a streaming service (Qobuz or Tidal) integrated into Roon? If so, did you change the password on your streaming service (not your Roon password)?

The symptoms you are seeing are usually a sign that your streaming service account has been hacked, and someone else is setting their favourites in the service, which causes Roon to add them to your library.

3 Likes

oh yes it sounds reasonable. I have roon integrated with Tidal, will change Tidal password and let you know if it works! Thanks! :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.