Roon album art not appearing on roon iPad remote

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Wifi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Oppo 205

Description of Issue
Roon album art on appearing or loading on the iPad Pro remote.

Hi @Ben_cheng — So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Are you seeing the same behavior on other remote devices?

I’m using a Mac as core which is connected to Ethernet. The roon app on the Mac have no problems down loading all the album images. I’m using a iPad Pro 4th generation and iPhone XR for the Roon remote app. Both device are not loading the album images. It is playing ok though my oppo 205 as endpoint. I use the Dlink as a router for wifi. The average speed for the router connection wifi it’s about 400 mbps. Please help

Hi @Ben_cheng,

Thanks for those details. Can you please try to uninstall the Roon app and reinstall it from the Apple App Store on the affected devices and let us know if that helps?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.