Roon and ARC: Differences in content and Description [Ticket In]

I noticed discrepancies in the number of compositions (recordings) between Roon App and ARC App: for example under Mozart Requiem entry one can find 124 compositions in Roon Remote and just 11 in ARC.

Please correct that.

Thanks and Regards

Fernando Machado

Not any answer?

Hey @Fernando_Machado,

Thank you for writing in! This may be because Arc is/was still in the process of downloading content onto your mobile device.

If you’re still seeing issues here, please share screenshots of the discrepancies and we can take a closer look :pray:

-Ben

It is still showing different counts on both apps.

Hey @Fernando_Machado,

Thanks for this! Please head into your Arc settings and select ‘Reset Roon Arc’ and let me know if your issue persists :+1:

I did what you suggested, but (using the same example) it continues to show 11 recordings on ARC, while Remote now shows 129 recordinds.

Hey developers!

Any changes so far?

(I haven’t seen them…)

Hey @Fernando_Machado,

You have my sincerest apologies for the delayed response here, we’ve been dealing with a higher-than-usual volume following our release and we’re working as quickly as we can to get back to everyone.

Our team is actively working on a solution to this issue. I cannot yet speak on a timeline, but I will certainly keep you up to date as things progress :+1:

Thank you for your patience here!

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.