Roon and Bluesound: problems copying all discs in a set to Vault 2

Have used Vault 2 and Roon together for some time, usually OK. But when I copy a set of CDs on the Vault, they don’t all show in Roon albums. Example: set of 4 Decca Sibelius symphonies seemed to get copied OK but only one of the four shows content on Roon: the other three show up as unrecognised and I have to play them to check content. Any suggestions? Am I doing anything wrong? Thanks.

I guess this is as good a place as any to put this. It may be the same problem. I am using my Vault to rip all my CD’s. I recently set up roon using a ROCK Core. I used SMB to copy the flac files from the Vault to the NUC running rock (drag and drop). I specifically want a copy on the Vault and on the NUC. When I try to drag and drop “too many”, the Vault runs into a buffer problem. I verified this with Bluesound support. The Vault is “purposely built” to have excellent inbound bandwidth to support streaming. It has miserable outbound bandwidth.

A sane person would copy files in small batches. I am too much of a tech person to do this. What I have found is that when the “stream” freezes, if you reboot the Vault (there is no switch or control; you pull the power), not only does the transfer function begin working again, it (in may case) resyncs perfectly on the stalled transfer. This was only a problem for me for the initial 5000+ track transfer. I now load a “bunch” of CD’s and then transfer. Simple stuff, debugging this took way too much wall clock time. Hope that helps some other Vault owner. (BTW, Bluesound understands the problem; there is no timeline for any change .)