Roon app is crashing

Hi,
I’m now experiencing the same issue as well. Should I start a separate thread ?
Tony

Faulting application name: RoonAppliance.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5f8d8669
Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.17763.1554, time stamp: 0x3096aec0
Exception code: 0xc0000374
Fault offset: 0x00000000000fa7c9
Faulting process id: 0x1ed8
Faulting application start time: 0x01d6aa1eab6a4ce2
Faulting application path: C:\Users\Administrator.xxxx\AppData\Local\RoonServer\Application\RoonAppliance.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
Report Id: 8cdcc787-4f52-4a6a-b53a-4d1239b57745
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Hello @Tony_Roberts, does this happen if you reinstall the app?

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

I installed the 32 bit version of roon server and that runs ok. I’ll uninstall & reinstall the 64 bit version later and update you with logs, topology etc if required.
Thx Nuwriy

Hi Nuwriy,
Having re-switched from 32bit bit back to 64bit the issue seems now to be resolved

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: 64 and 32 bit Roon crashes

Hi I have a similar issue. I am running Roon UIF and Server on Windows 10 on Intel NUC i5-3427U, x64 CPU, 8GB memory. Shortly after starting Roon it crashes. From my BlueOS client I see Roon service appearing in the list and after the crash disappearing, so I suppose the server crashes as well. I have uninstalled and reinstalled 32bit and 64bit versions but this does not seem to change anything. I have stored the log files here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MH0NSrciDIg7zw6iOv6EdiyeInF7HjxG/view?usp=sharing
please send me a mail and I will provide you with access to the zip file.Thanks, Don

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.