Windows 11, i9-12900k, 64G ram

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Linksys Velop MX5300

Connected Audio Devices

Lumin X1

Number of Tracks in Library

32860 tracks

Description of Issue

Roon cannot be restarted, not responding. However, after uninstalling Roon and reinstall, then it will work again but it is very annoying.

Disable Windows Firewall.

Check whether you have a Filter Multicast setting and/or IGMP settings in the Linksys.

How is the Roon Core Windows connected to the Linksys? Wired or WiFi?

Are both the Windows and the Lumin connected to the same node of Linksys?

Disable Windows Firewall. - Done

Check whether you have a Filter Multicast setting and/or IGMP settings in the Linksys. - No

How is the Roon Core Windows connected to the Linksys? Wired or WiFi? - Wired

Are both the Windows and the Lumin connected to the same node of Linksys? - Yes

Still the same.

Hey @Vincent_Wong1,

Thanks for taking the time to write in, and I’m sorry to hear you’re running into issues with your Roon app not responding.

To confirm, are you seeing this issue occur on your core, or on a roon remote? Also, can you confirm what your Roon core is running on?

We’re currently tracking an issue that is potentially similar to what youre experiencing. Please take a look here and let me know if this is similar to your experience.

Lastly, are you able to provide more information toward the process you’re taking to achieve this issue? If you’re doing anything specific to trigger Roon to become unresponsive, this information is crucial for the support team to know.

We’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.