Roon application can only be started once

I can only start the Roon application once. After I try to start the application again, it just hangs after the splash screen appears. It happens when I have Roon running as a remote, or when its running as a server. I can also do nothing during the one time it works, or do many things, but the issue still occurs. It doesn’t seem to matter what I do while its running, it will never work again unless I delete a bunch of folders. I’ve tried both 32bit and 64bit versions with no luck. The only way for the program to work again is for me to delete everything in the AppData/Local/Roon folder, except for the “Application” folder. Other devices (windows 7 PC, iphone) I have seem to have no problem connecting to a different Roon core.

I am using Windows 10 Professional, fully up to date with latest GPU drivers. Roon 1.3, Build 274

Hi @David_Till ----- Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback with us. Sorry to hear of the troubles.

To help us get a better sense as to why you are experiencing this behavior, may I very kindly ask you to please provide me with the following:

• An expanded description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

• Please verify if you are running any antivirus applications or have any active firewalls on the mentioned device.

• Can you please some further insight into this statement for us:

“I can also do nothing during the one time it works, or do many things, but the issue still occurs.”

• Please reproduce the issue, note the time when it occurs, and send us a set of your Roon logs using the instructions found here. This should give us a closer look into what may be going on in your setup.

-Eric