Roon Application (Windows 10) automatically shutting down while playing music or not

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10, intel Core i7-2600k @3.40GHZ 4 core - 16GB RAM

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

SK Broadband (Korea, provided by SK Telecom) LTE Router(LTE+WCDMA) Private network, Firewall On, manufacturer Realtek (automatic DHCP)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

CXN V2 works well

Description Of Issue

Roon Windows App shutting down after 2-5mn of use…simply closing down, music played via HDD

Hi @Frederic_Weber,

Welcome to the forum! Can I please ask that you reproduce this issue and then use these instructions to send me a set of your Roon logs? I would like to take a look for any clues contained in them, thanks!

Dear Noris,
Thank you for your message, please find below my log:

Thank you.
Frederic
1 Like

I am looking forward to receiving your answer, if the issue not found…I will cancel my free trial…Thank you for your understanding…

Hi @Frederic_Weber,

Thanks for sending those logs over and for your patience while we had a chance to review!

Looking over your logs it appears that most of them end when Roon tries to analyze some media files.

Let’s check to see if disabling Audio Analysis has any impact in behavior. Can you please navigate to Roon Settings -> Library and set both Background and On-Demand Audio Analysis to Off?

If you disable this, does your Core to operate as expected?

Dear Noris,
Thank you very much for your prompt reply, I have turned off both and the app. closed once again after the 2nd song. Please find the latest log on this link:

Thank you for your support.
Frederic

Hi @Frederic_Weber,

Thanks for trying to send those log files over. I just tried to open these logs on my end and I am unable to retrieve any Roon logs from the .zip, did you by any chance send the wrong .zip over?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.