Roon apps on iPad often lose connection

Innuos Zenith MK2

I use iPad Roon App. Roon core is in my Innuos Zenith mk2. When the iPad turns to sleep mode and when I wake it up, the Roon will sometimes lose connection. I use my Android phone Roon app to test the connection, and the connection is still there. I have to restart my iPad and run Roon app again and then it can connect successfully. Is there anything wrong with the Roon app for iOS?

Asus router

TEXT GOES HERE

Auralic Aries & VEGA G2, wired, Audioquest Diamond HDMI as lightning link, PPA Switch

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

TEXT GOES HERE

Hi @Chan_Eric,

Just to verify, rather than restarting the iPad, do things work if you force close the Roon app and re-open it?

No. It cannot connect.

Or I should say, it shows it cannot connect.

Hi @Chan_Eric,

Can you confirm that the “Enable Multicast Routing” setting is enabled on your router?

I enable it, but the problem still exists.

I have the same problem.

What vintage is your Ipad? I’m thinking mine may be getting a little long in the tooth.

The cheapest one, support wifi only.

Hi @Chan_Eric,

The next time a disconnect occurs can you make a note of the time this happens and respond here with that time? After that I’ll enable diagnostics on your account so we can take a closer look. Thanks!

It shows it is disconnected now. Now it is HKT 22:10.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.