ROON ARC: All of sudden, "Something went wrong" and "Poor connection" and "Searching for Roon Core..." messages [Resolved]

Solved for me.
I can use ARC again.

2 Likes

It shows “No Roon cores found” instead of “Searching for Roon core…” for me now.

Well, there is progress at least. :slight_smile:

Edit: Working now!

For me it changed from “Something went wrong” and “Poor connection” to “Core last seen 21 hours ago” (while my core is playing music on the same network :)).

Solved for me as well :slight_smile:

Hi folks.

ARC is now working. I haven’t changed anything from my end.

Hao

It is up and running again :gift:

Still not working for me :frowning:

I now get the message “Core last seen 3 days ago”.

Fixed now in Southern Utah. Thanks Roon.

Yep, must be 24hrs now, Where can we see an update from Roon themselves ?

Germany here… Core last seen 1 day ago… Still not working!

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your reports and patience as the team investigates this issue further and works to pin down what was going wrong.

We’ve relieved the issue for now and are reporting as stable, and users should expect normal performance moving forward. The tech support team is standing by to investigate if anybody experiences continued symptoms.

We’ll follow up with additional updates as necessary and you can expect a more precise response shortly.

16 Likes

Hi @brian

Thanks for the (laconic) update.

The service appears to be coming back. That’s great!

Will there be any post-mortem publication about the outage?

1 Like

Now it’s back. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

All now seems to be up and running here :crossed_fingers:

Yep, working for me now too

@connor @brian and all Team Roon, many thanks for resolving this for us all.

All working here for me in the UK.

4 Likes

Resolved here!

Fixed for me, too. It was necessary to close and restart the app to get it working again on Android.

Yes, a quick check suggests all’s working again for me, too. Thanks again to the Roon team @brian @connor !

Will look forward to receiving the fuller update in due course as to what may have happened to ARC on this occasion. After an initial, bumpy start for my own set up, ARC has been so solid/resilient for me over recent weeks that it justified upgrading my mobile contract to unlimited data for lossless streaming on the move, and even going as far as deleting the music I’ve diligently synced to my iPhone from my Apple Music library for more than a decade!

2 Likes