Roon ARC and Tags

As You can see I like Roon ARC very much! I use it during my walks and in my car.
My music is mostly organized with tags, which are not recognized in Roon arc (or do I miss something ?). So I quickly made some playlist I can use within ARC.
Hopefully, in a later version ARC will also recognize tags.
A second thing that would be great is making Roon ARC fully CarPlay compatible, this could be difficult as even Qobuz is not fully CarPlay compatible.
But in the meanwhile Roon made a splendid job :+1:.

Roon ARC

There is no separate Tags browser in Roon ARC, as there is in the Roon Remotes interface. However, Tags can be used as filters in the Album, Artist, Composers and Composition browsers…

4 Likes

Thanks Geoff, as always a very nice reply.

LD

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Roon ARC - Need to Log In Every Few Days

In ARC, if you hit “Info” on an album you can see the tags, and then clicking on a tag gives you that filter:

2 Likes

Click on my library icon bottom right, then click on albums, then click on tag icon at the top and this will list your tags👍

5 Likes

Click on my library icon bottom right, then click on albums, then click on tag icon at the top and this will list your tags👍

Thanks!
That does the job nicely.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.