Networking Gear & Setup Details

Kabelbox CH7466CE

Connected Audio Devices

BLUESOUND NODE

Number of Tracks in Library

app. 25.000

The following error message occurred:
{
“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:502,“error”:“error: Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 95.91.235.150:55002, response code: undefined, body: undefined”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“95.91.xxx.xxx”,“router_external_ip”:“0.0.0.0”},
“status”: “status”: MultipleNatFound
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“192.168.0.1”,“found_upnp”:true}
}

Thanks for your help

Hey @TorpBu,

Ben here with support team, my apologies for the delay in following up!

I wanted to check in on this thread to see if you were still having issues setting up arc? After reviewing your error code, it looks like you may have an issue with multiple Nats set up in your network configuration.

If possible, are you able to provide more information and details about your full network setup, with specific router and modem models?

If you haven’t yet:

1. Put all but one of your routers into bridge mode.
  2. Manually set-up port forwarding on each router pointed towards your Core until you get to the router that the Core is plugged into.

Here is more info on this :

I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply :pray:

This is Vodafone Germany? I’m reading all over their forums that port forwarding may not be possible anymore since they went CGNAT even though you can configure port forwarding and UPnP in the CH7466CE. Not enough information here. If you have access to the CH7466CE box we may be able to verify if your service is using CGNAT if you can share the first 2 parts of the external IP address (WAN). Something like 100.64

Hi Benjamin and iperywhere,
thanks for your reply. Unfortunately arc is still not working.
My provider is VodafoneGermany, and read the other forum-topics and I fear the problem is port forwarding as I can only chose IPv6 port forwarding and it seems to use DS lite…

I have one router/modem: Compal CH7466CE, rock is connected by LAN.
IP adress begins with 192.168

Thanks for your help
Christian

A post was split to a new topic: Port Forwarding Help Requested