Roon ARC does not download all my Playlists

Every Playlist that starts with a number (e.g., 1970s, 1980s, etc.) is missing. Every other Playlist is accessible. Please advise. Thank you.

Hey @Anant_Galande,

Thanks for taking the time to write in, and welcome to the community!

Depending on the size of the playlist and mobile device, downloading playlists can sometimes take time to fully download. To better understand your situation, could you please fill out the necessary system info below? Please include your mobile device information as well:

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

My Core machine is a Roon Nucleus with a 1TB hard drive. Do I need to give you any other information?

My router is supplied by Spectrum (Model SAC2V1K), as is my modem. My Nucleus is connected via Ethernet

I have a Linn Selekt DSM Classic Hub, which contains pre-amp, amp, and DAC. Attached are ATC SCM 40 (passive) speakers (connected via RCAs), and a LG OLED C1 55" TV (connected via HDMI). The Nucleus and the DSM are both connected via Ethernet cable into a switch because I also have Apple TV 4K.

I have 10,739 tracks and 200+ Playlists.

I have Playlists that are named by decade (1960s, 1970s, 1980s, etc). None of them transferred over to Roon Arc, so I can’t play them in my car. Also, the Roon Arc interface does not show the Playlists in alphabetical order, so I can’t easily tell if there are any other missing Playlists. Please advise.

Hey @Anant_Galandem

For the playlists in question, are they all local files? Or, do you have a mixed bag of local and tracks from Tidal/Qobuz?

Could you share a screenshot of this? Pulling up Arc on my iPhone, my playlists are in alphabetical order.

I would also suggest updating both your core and remotes to the most recent Roon build. Please update Arc as well if you haven’t yet :pray:

Your suggestions solved both problems. Thank you and sorry for the bother.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.