Roon Arc - No Roon Cores Found

Mac mini M1 2020 macOS Monterey 12.6

Using ethernet going through a switch to Arris DG2470 Router, no VPN

I plug the Mac mini into my TV via HDMI for video and use a USB cable to send the audio to a Bricasti M1 DAC which is attached to my stereo via RCA cables.

152,390 tracks in library

I Installed Roon Arc on my iPhone 14 Pro but I get the message “No Roon Cores Found.” I also have the standard Roon app installed on my phone and it can see my Core just fine and play music back. Why doesn’t Arc see the same Core???

I have the same problem and get the same message when trying to log in!

Hey @Cameron_Hughes,

Thanks for writing in! Typically, errors can be caused by a misconfigured Port Forwarding setting, if you are not seeing Ready listed in Roon Settings -> Roon ARC (found in your Roon Core settings), please look over this guide before proceeding.

If you have reviewed this guide and still have not resolved the issue, can you provide the following details about your network setup to help expedite troubleshooting?

1. Who is your internet service provider?
  2. Please list the make and model of your modem and router, particularly if you have more than one router in your setup.
  3. Do you have any additional network hardware, like additional routers or managed switches?
  4. Does your network have any VPNs, proxy servers, or enterprise-grade security?
  5. How is your Roon Core connected to the internet?

Strange, it’s working now. I went into Settings on my Core and verified it was already set to Ready. I made note of the IP and Port addresses and wrote them down for reference. I went to start Roon ARC again on my phone, and this time it recognized my Core immediately and connected to it. Maybe just by checking the ARC status it sets it to Ready? At any rate, it seems good now, thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.