Roon Core Machine
Networking Gear & Setup Details
Sagecom 3686V2, manufacture for Get
Connected Audio Devices
Number of Tracks in Library
Description of Issue
Roon Arc is not working outside my home
Thank you for your patience while we’ve diligently worked to reach every request for support with port forwarding. The diagnostics you’ve provided suggest that UPnP is not properly configured on your router.
Please first try the following steps:
- Try to enable UPnP/NATPMP in the web administration interface for the router directly upstream from your Core
- Try to manually open the port in your router’s port forwarding configuration
- Make sure the IP/Port matches the Port listed in Roon → Settings → ARC
- Check for any VPNs or Firewalls that might be interfering
- Check if your modem is in
If you continue to experience difficulties, please tag the support team and include the following information:
- What is the make and model of your modem and router?
- Do you have any additional network hardware, like additional routers or managed switches?
- Who is your internet service provider and what is your geographic region?
- Is your Modem configured in Bridge Mode so that it operates only as a modem or do you have the ports forwarded on both?
This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.