Roon ARC on Android stops working on specific songs when on mobile connection

Roon Core Machine

Roon Core version 2.0 (build 1169)
On Synology DSM v 7.1.1-42962

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Router: Ubiquity Edgemay EdgeRouter 4 v2.0.9, Ethernet 1GB/s connection
Internet provider as well with 1GB/s Fiber connection

Connected Audio Devices

Huawei P30 Pro, EMUI 12.0.0.144 (Kernel 4.14.116)
Roon ARC: 1.0.27 Build 100092

Number of Tracks in Library

36961 Tracks

Description of Issue

I have a reproducable error when listening to with Roon ARC over 4G+ internet even with very good connection. When I’m listening to a specific album 2 tracks don’t work. (Avenged Sevenfold, Hail to the King, Requiem (FLAC, 1866 kbps), Crimson Day (FLAC, 1793 kbps). If I listen to them over Roon on my PC there is no issue, as well with the Roon ARC on the same phone over Wifi at home.
The biggest problem is, the app “freezes” and I have to kill it twice before it starts running again. But it doesn’t freeze completely, at first there will be an error message “poor connection”, if I choose a different track which I know plays well, it doesn’t start. Then I have to kill the app twice.

Thanks for any help, let me know whatever you need from me.
Cheers, Julian
EDIT: Here are more details to the songs from Roon:

I think these are two separate issues. One issue is that roon ARC for some reason can’t play the specific songs while on mobile network. The second issue, which is also more annoying, is that after roon ARC throws the error that it has “poor connection” and stops playing it can’t continue to play any song and freezes. Only after restarting it two times it works again.
I read in some other thread about syncing issues, it might be something like that.
I don’t know if there are any logs on android I could access or send to you, but I uploaded the roon server logs. The error occurs after approx. 09.30:26, there the song is playing its last seconds before trying to switch to the next one which doesn’t work (Requiem).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nGPDZFQMO1EmRr7A-p1Qz1y5z6hEFddP/view?usp=sharing