Roon Arc problema de conexion

{
“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:504,“error”:“error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“38.aaa.bbb.ccc”,“router_external_ip”:“null”},
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”}
}

Cual seria la solución adecuada para este mensaje de error al intentar conectar Roon Arc

Hi @Marco_Roman,

Could you please answer the questions below? This will help me and other community members to help you.

1. Who is your internet service provider?

2. Please list the make and model of your modem and router?

3. Do you have any additional network hardware, like additional routers or managed switches?

4. Does your network have any VPNs, proxy servers, or enterprise-grade security?

5. What machine are you using as a Roon Core, and how is it connected to the internet?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Maarten

Gracias
Rpta 1: Gana 300 mbps de óptica
Rpta 2: Huawey EG8145EV
Rpta 3: No
Rpta 4: No es mi red de uso domestico
Rpta 5: Mac mini M1 2020 con conexión ethernet
Como comentario adicional mencionar que el Roon ARC lo instale en un iPhone 13 solo es posible la conexión en mi red interna o wifi, cuando la utilizo fuera me aparece el mensaje siguiente: poor conection. Espero le sea de utilidad

@Marco_Roman.

I would suggest you create a manual port forwarding.

In the Roon App go to Settings → Roon Arc
Write done the ip-address of your Roon Core and the Port Number.

Take a look at the video below (Port Forwarding on a Huawei router, maybe not your exact model number, but hope it helps) and create the port forwarding in your own router.

You can also take a look at the RoonLabs Help Center (see link below).

Kind regards,

Maarten.

1 Like

Oye @Marco_Roman,

Quería hacer un seguimiento de este hilo para ver si pudo configurar el reenvío manual de puertos en su enrutador.

Con eso, también necesitaremos que ponga su módem en modo puente. ¿Qué modelo de módem estás usando actualmente?

Translation:

I wanted to follow up on this thread to see if you were able to setup manual port forwarding on your router? With that, we’ll also need you to put your modem into bridge mode. What model modem are you currently using?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.