Roon ARC setup not working (Fritx!Box 7590 AX and ISP=Telekom)

Roon Core Machine

QNAP-TS1685 Firmware 5.0.0.2131
CPU Intel Xenon CPU D-1531, 2700Mhz, 6 cores, 12 threads)
RAM 64GB

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Fritz!Box 7590 AX

Connected Audio Devices

Lyngdorf MP-40 (Roon ready), Roon Client (Mac Monterey)

Number of Tracks in Library

41782 tracks

Description of Issue

I tried to activate Roon ARC, but I will get a time out:

{

“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:504,“error”:“error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined”},

“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“84.135.XXX.XXX”,“router_external_ip”:“84.135.XXX.XXX”},

“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},

“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“192.168.0.1”,“found_upnp”:true}

}

Thx XXX.XXX is replacing the actual values for not exposing my IP address here in the forum. Of course there is a real value existing.

The fritzbox is configured like this:

(upload://wtGShMxOPGSqP3SVqQaA20HhDjp.png)

1 Like

Hey @Cosmic_Encounter,

My apologies for the delay in response! Please give this thread a read and let me know if it helps:

Of course I had read this 2 threads before. As you can see with my screen shots, everything is made like this. In addition I have changed the name of the web connection to the name of the Roon kernel. But this didn’t help, too. I assume that the connection ist not accessible from outside. I do not now if this has something to do with my provider Telekom or with something else. Please help.

Hey @Cosmic_Encounter,

Can you confirm that your ISP Telekom has assigned you a static IPv4 address? You may need to reach out to them to confirm this.

I’ll be on standby for your reply :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.