ROON ARC was unable to securely access my Roon core

I recieve the following diagnostic data for Roon support:

{
“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkTimeout”,“status_code”:998,“error”:“”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“92.221.x.xx”,“router_external_ip”:null},
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“192.168.10.1”,“found_upnp”:true,“error”:“<?xml version=\"1.0\" encoding=\"utf-8\"?>\n<s:Envelope xmlns:s="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/\” s:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/\“>\n <s:Body>\n <s:Fault>\n s:Client\n UPnPError\n \n <UPnPError xmlns="urn:schemas-upnp-org:control-1-0">\n 401\n \n \n \n </s:Fault>\n </s:Body>\n</s:Envelope>\n”}
}

Please fill in the following and add your country, ISP and detailed networking information

Roon Core Machine

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

I use one of the leading ISP providers in Norway (Altibox) and the router is zyxel EX5401. The UPnP is enabled. The Core is runing on a Lenovo Desktop IdeaCentre 3 07ADA05. OS is Windows 11. The issue is explained in the post together with the diagnistic data for your reference

I use one of the leading ISP providers in Norway (Altibox) and the router is zyxel EX5401. The UPnP is enabled. The Core is runing on a Lenovo Desktop IdeaCentre 3 07ADA05. OS is Windows 11. The issue is explained in the post together with the diagnistic data for your reference

Hey @Asle_Kjetil_Bratteli,

Ben here with the support team, thanks for taking the time to write in! After seeing a few other threads with users running the same router and ISP, I would suggest you call your ISP and see if you are on cgnat service. If so, you can then request they move you off of it to a direct IP address.

Let me know what information they provide, I’ll be on standby for your reply :pray:

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.