Asus RT-AC88U

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

10,663 tracks

Description of Issue

Not ready,
Roon ARC will not be able to access your roon Core
{
“connectivity”: {“status”:“NetworkError”,“status_code”:504,“error”:“error: Error: ETIMEDOUT, response code: undefined, body: undefined connected? undefined”},
“external_ip”: {“actual_external_ip”:“xxxx”,“router_external_ip”:null},
“natpmp_autoconfig”: {“status”:“NotFound”},
“upnp_autoconfig”: {“server_ip”:“192.xxx.x.x”,“found_upnp”:true,“error”:“doaction request return statuscode: UnknownError”}
}

Thanks for help.

Hey @Ladislav_Cunderlik,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance with port forwarding. I’ve split your post into a separate thread so the team and other users can assist you more directly.

Typically, errors like the one you see can be caused by a misconfigured Port Forwarding setting, if you are not seeing Ready listed in Roon Settings -> Roon ARC, please look over this guide before proceeding.

If you have reviewed this guide and still have not resolved the issue, can you provide the following details about your network setup to help expedite troubleshooting?

1. Who is your internet service provider?

2. Please list the make and model of your modem and router?

3. Do you have any additional network hardware, like additional routers or managed switches?

4. Does your network have any VPNs, proxy servers, or enterprise-grade security?

5. How is your Roon Core connected to the internet?

Thanks!

1. Antik, Slovak Republic (Europe)
  2. router: ASUS RT-AC88U
  3. switch for streamer: Silent Agent Bonn N8
  4. I dont know. Write me what I Ask my provider.
  5. via computer iMac 27" late 2014, 4 GHz 4-nuclear Intel Core i7

thanks for help.
LACi from Slovakia Republic

Hey @Ladislav_Cunderlik,

Thanks for the additional information. If possible, can you please test connecting your core directly to your router and see if you hit the same error message?

With that, did you follow the steps provided in the port forwarding article I sent in my previous reply? Here is an additional thread where a solution was made with fellow users on an ASUS TR router:

If you are not able to set up a static IP from your router, contacting your ISP would be the next step in getting a static IP set up.

I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply :pray:

Hi,
ISP provider gave me a static IP and the problem was fixed - all working OK now.

Couple of software issues I’d like to see fixed (disappearing home keys on Android and Android Auto integration) but these are for another dept I imagine…

Cheers

Alex,
New Zealand.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.