Dear fellow users,
After years of working with apple products and Roon, I switched to a new setup using windows. However, now I’m experiencing problems with the connected audio devices especially with the system output. Roon does not show the devices and trying to refresh them only shows them for a second before this part of the screen becomes blank again. The only solution I have found is to delete the folder “RAATserver” and reopen Roon. As long as the application is running everything works fine. After rebooting the application, the system outputs are not working anymore and I have to delete the Raatserver folder again. Based on previous forum posts I have downloaded and reinstalled the drivers and disabled the firewall, all without effect. Hopefully I can enjoy roon again without deleting the folder every time. Remco.