Roon bridge does not show up any more after update

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Roon NUC Roon optimized core kit Vers. 1.0 build 219 stable

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Beaglebone Black with I2S output to DAC RoonBridge Version 1.7 Build 571

Description Of Issue

Hello,

I use for some time a BBB with Roon-Bridge without problems. the BBB is running Gentoo-Linux. and Roon bridge installed without problems with you provided scripts.

But since a few days the player does not show up Under audio devices any more under network devices.

It shows under Settings --> Info

But it is not under Settings --> Audio (Bevor it showed up as: BBB-Roon over ALSA and BBB-Airplay over Airplay. Now there is only the Airplay part.

I tried to restart the Player and restart RoonBridge a few times. then it suddenly showed up for a few minutes but after restart of the BBB it was gone again and din not show up again?

Regards

Branko

Hi @Branko_Tokic,

Welcome to the forum!

Can you please provide some more details here? What is the model/manufacturer of all your networking gear?

What info do you see there? Please share a screenshot.

Are your other zones still showing up? For example does the NUC HDMI zone still show as expected?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.