Roon Bridge Linux not visible

Hi @David_Badia ---- Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback with us. The insight is very appreciated and sorry to hear of the troubles.

Moving forward, I would like to enable diagnostics on your account so our techs can have a closer look into this behavior you are experiencing. What this action will do is the next time that Roon is active on your core machine a diagnostics report containing a set of your Roon logs will automatically be generated/uploaded to our servers. I will keep an eye out for the upload and will touch base again once it has come in so you know we have it.

Additionally, may I kindly ask you to please…

1. Expand on your setup description using this link as a guide. This will give our tech team a better sense as to what your setup “looks like”.

2. Describe your network configuration/topology being sure to provide insight into any networking hardware you are currently implementing. I want to have a clear understanding as to how your devices are communicating and all the tools involved with making those connection possible.

-Eric